Advanced Search
Your search results

Transfer Ownership (Case: Usufruct Rights for Life)

Posted by Salakham Property on 27/12/2023

“Closing the sale of vacant land at The Royal Golf & Country Club.”

Transfer ownership at the land office in the area where the property is located and provide details of the rights documents. In this case, the type of registration is usufruct rights for life. Before making the transfer, you must prepare the documents as notified by the Land Department officials and then sign them.

1. Cancel usufruct rights (freeing the property from usufruct rights) or grant usufruct rights to all such property or immovable property.

2. Sell.

3. Transfer ownership to the new owner.

*Discovering Your Dream Property with Salakham*

“Thai Real Estate Brokers, together with the Thai Real Estate Brokers Association. Membership Type: Ordinary, Annual.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Compare Listings